COVID 19 Theatre Opening Update
The safety and wellbeing of our patrons is of utmost importance to us, we are following government guidelines to make sure that our theatre is safe for you to visit.
WHAT SAFETY MEASURES ARE IN PLACE?
SOCIAL DISTANCING You can choose your seats when booking online, the seating plan allows for 1metre + distance between each booking of different households.
ADDITIONAL CLEANING High use areas will have extra cleaning throughout, and the auditorium will be cleaned every day with an Anti-Bacterial mist spray.
HAND SANITISER UNITS Wall mounted hand sanitiser units are available in the foyer and at every entrance to the auditorium. Patrons will be asked to use these before entering the auditorium.
ONLINE BOOKING – PRE-BOOKING ONLY All tickets must be booked in advance and this can be done online or on the phone. No physical tickets will be sent out, so please print your tickets at home or download them onto your phone.
CONTACT DETAILS The booker's contact details will be taken at the point of booking. We will share these with Test and Trace personnel in the event of a fellow audience patron or staff member testing positive for coronavirus.
CONTACTLESS PAYMENT We will only be taking contactless payment. The bar will be open for drinks and snacks, these can be bought on the day or pre ordered when booking tickets. Pre orders will be ready for you to pick up in the foyer on your arrival.
SOCIAL DISTANCING Social distancing will be enforced throughout the venue and floor markings in place for bar and toilets.
SCREENS Plastic screens are installed at the Bar and Box Office for the safety of our patrons and staff.
TEMPERATURE CHECKS Customers temperatures will be checked using a thermographic camera. If your temperature shows as high this will be checked using a non contact thermometer, if it is still high we will ask you to not attend the event and will refund your ticket.
MASKS We request that all patrons wear masks while in the venue this is following government guidance as of 31st July. Our staff have been issued with PPE for use when necessary as per the government guidelines.
If you or any of your immediate family are displaying any symptoms relating to COVID-19, you must not attend. We will give refunds on tickets for patrons who cannot attend because of Covid-19 symptoms.
Please contact Box Office who will be able to help with enquiries. They can be emailed on: email@example.com
Or you can phone on: 01732 304241 please leave a message and your call will be returned.
OUTDOOR THEATRE PERFORMANCES
We are pleased to announce that we are opening for outdoor performances from the 27th August.
In order to offer our Patrons the safest and most enjoyable experience, the following measures will be in effect for Library Garden performances.
- Please drive through the Avenue Entrance and park in the car park. Entrance is off London Road, left from the High Street and just after the turning to Dry Hill Park Road (coming from High Street direction). Postcode is TN10 3AB
- The entrance to the Library Gardens is to the right of the Library and the performance area for The Handlebards is to the right of the car park. We will seat one group at a time so please stay in your car if there is a queue
- You are welcome to bring chairs but please be aware of the view of the row behind you.
- Please bring waterproofs and not umbrellas. THE SHOW WILL GO ON EVEN IF IT IS RAINING.
- A member of Front of House will show you to your area on arrival.
- Please keep your group and belongings to the area allotted.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance to the theatre space.
- There are toilets available in the Library. These are individual cubicles with individual basins. A member of Front of House will monitor how busy they are and let the next person in when a cubicle is free. You will need to use hand sanitiser before entering the toilets and to wash your hands afterwards.