The following measures will be in place for all indoor performances throughout July & August.
· Social distancing will remain in place and events will be sold at a reduced capacity (250 as opposed to 380).
· E Tickets will be issued as standard, tickets do not have to be printed and can be shown on your phone. Ticket collection is not possible from the Box Office.
· Enhanced cleaning will take place and the auditorium will be cleaned every day with an Anti-Bacterial mist
· Hand sanitisers are available in the foyer and at every entrance of the theatre and customers will be encouraged to use them.
· Face coverings are strongly recommended, in line with government guidance, for the duration of your visit (except for eating and drinking) unless exempt for health reasons. Our Front of House staff will continue to wear face coverings.
· Drinks and Snacks can be ordered from the bar in person or via the app from your seats. Perspex screens are in place at the bar. Transactions will be cashless.
· If you cannot attend an event due to Covid-19 you will be issued with a full refund.
If you or any of your immediate household are displaying any symptoms relating to COVID-19, you must not attend.
ANY QUESTIONS? - Please contact Box Office who will be able to help with enquiries. They can be emailed on: firstname.lastname@example.org