The following measures will be in place for all indoor performances.
- E Tickets will be issued as standard, tickets do not have to be printed and can be shown on your phone. Ticket collection is now available from the Box Office, perspex screens are in place.
- Enhanced cleaning will take place and the auditorium will be cleaned every day with an Anti-Bacterial mist
- Hand sanitisers are available in the foyer and at every entrance of the theatre and customers will be encouraged to use them.
- Face coverings are strongly recommended, in line with government guidance, for the duration of your visit (except for eating and drinking) unless exempt for health reasons. Our Front of House staff will continue to wear face coverings.
- Drinks and Snacks can be ordered from the bar in person. Perspex screens are in place at the bar.
- Refunds If you cannot attend an event due to Covid-19 you will be issued with a full refund.
If you are displaying any symptoms relating to COVID-19, you must not attend.
ANY QUESTIONS? - Please contact Box Office who will be able to help with enquiries. They can be emailed on: firstname.lastname@example.org