We have been granted the use of Society Of London Theatre & UK Theatre's 'See It Safely' mark. The mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to help ensure the safety of our staff, workers and audiences.
Please read below for more information on the measures we are taking.
· E Tickets will be issued as standard, tickets do not have to be printed and can be shown on your phone. Ticket collection is
now available from the Box Office, perspex screens are in place.
· Enhanced cleaning will take place and the auditorium will be cleaned every night with an Anti-Bacterial mist
· Hand sanitisers are available in the foyer and at every entrance of the theatre and customers will be encouraged to use them.
· Masks are mandatory for everyone aged 12 and over, unless medically exempt. Please inform the staff on your arrival if you have a medical exemption from wearing a face covering.
This policy also includes wearing a face covering during the performance, unless actively eating or drinking.
Our Front of House staff will continue to wear face coverings.
· Drinks and Snacks can be ordered from the bar in person. Contactless payment is recommended.
required by the government.
· Refunds If you cannot attend an event due to testing positive for Covid-19 please contact us before the show and we will swop your tickets to another date or if this is not possible a credit will be offered for use for a future performance at the theatre.
The building will open 45 minutes prior to an event.
ANY QUESTIONS? - Please contact Box Office who will be able to help with enquiries. They can be emailed on: firstname.lastname@example.org