We have been granted the use of Society of London Theatre & UK Theatre's 'See It Safely' mark. The mark certifies that we are complying with the latest Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, to help ensure the safety of our staff, workers, and audiences.
Please read below for more information on the measures we are taking.
· E Tickets will be issued as standard, tickets do not have to be printed and can be shown on your phone. Ticket collection is now available from the Box Office, perspex screens are in place.
· Enhanced cleaning will take place and the auditorium will be cleaned every night with an Anti-Bacterial mist.
· Hand sanitisers are available in the foyer and at every entrance of the theatre. Customers will be encouraged to use them.
· Masks are strongly recommended, in line with Government advice, for the duration of your visit (except for eating and drinking) unless exempt for health reasons. Our Front of House staff will continue to wear face coverings.
· Drinks and Snacks can be ordered from the bar in person. Contactless payment is recommended.
· Refunds If you cannot attend an event due to testing positive for Covid-19 please contact us before the show and we will swop your tickets to another date or if this is not possible a credit will be offered for use for a future performance at the theatre.
The building will open 45 minutes prior to an event.
ANY QUESTIONS? - Please contact Box Office who will be able to help with enquiries. They can be emailed on: email@example.com